Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Summer Time so Far

It's been an okay summer. Long, 5 months is long. I'm ready to go back to school. I have about 66 or so more days :) But it's been fun too. Here are some of the things that have happened. For more pictures and stuff visit my family's blog http://www.whatinthewideworldgardners.blogspot.com/ I've made quite a few cakes. I'll have to post them sometime.
A new Nephew

Stanford Jay

My 4 Nephews and soon I'll have a niece!
Family Vacation
We went to Idaho to see Levi on his birthday.
We went to a few zoos, Bear World, visited relatives, gave Heidi a tour of BYU-Idaho, and had other adventures as well. It was a lot of fun!
A ride at Bear World
Idaho Falls
A Party or Two

Cinco de Mayo. Our penguin pinata.

We've had quite a few b-day parties too.

Heidi's Graduation




An arrangement I made of some of the pictures I took of her.

Other stuff


Snake invasion! One in the house and 5 or more outside!
Yucky...and they were huge!

No comments: