Wednesday, July 1, 2009

A few last memories of Winter09 semester

So I realize it is July...haha and I'm making a post of winter semester. haha. Yeah I'm bad at this. I've been updating my family blog while I've been home and doing both is just too much. Anyways, but it's kind of like a journal/scrap book for me so i wanted to include these before i went on.
Winter semester was really hard for me.
I made it through and grew a lot. Here's just a recap of a few memories.


The beginning of the semester we decided to make some goals.
We made a guide pyramid for them. Too bad it doesn't show up clearer. It's pretty funny.

I just love homework :)

one of the pages of our quote wall

The BYU-I Learning Model signs.
"1. prepare, 2. teach one another, 3. ponder/prove"


Flirt Responsibility???
One day we discovered the library to be covered with flirting signs.
It was some art students project. Weird and funny.


haha. No we aren't eating it. We are singing karaoke.

Getting ready for a date. No i didn't wear these :)

1 comment:

Taresa said...

I don't think the whole goal thing ever really worked:)