Thursday, July 2, 2009

Eye, Eye, Eye!!!

My contacts had been very irritable for me so I finally resorted to just wearing my glasses. So after about six months or so (I was in Idaho at school) I finally went to the eye doctor to figure out what is wrong with my eyes. My eye doctor thinks it's Giant Papillary Conjunctivitis. Oh boy! It is an immunity the body has with the proteins that collects on contacts. Bumps are formed on the eye lid that cause the contact to move around. It looks really gross, from the pictures i saw on the Internet. I am trying some eye drops to see if that will help. If not i may not be able to wear contacts anymore. I am going to the eye doctor next week to see how things are going. It wasn't the best of news, but it could be worse.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That sucks...could you maybe get lasik surgery?

Taresa said...

The whole contact thing can be tough. Good luck with the eye doctor, I feel your pain-truthfully:)