Friday, January 9, 2009

Fall 08 Randomness

At the apartment we did a lot of interesting things.
Here are just a few.

Not your typical pillow fight.
Katie took it from me knowing it is my favorite pillow. But I did get it back :)
Roommate council in session.
This happened a lot and sometimes it's known to happen until 4 or so in the morning.

Doing homework in the bathroom.
Well once upon a day the kitchen was occupied, and I had a painting to do.
I didn't want to head up to campus so I resorted to this spot. I actually came to find it quite peaceful. So I turned up the music, sang a long, and painted away. Taresa joined me, til she fell asleep that is :)


A Nightly Ritual
At night Ashla enjoyed eating ice, and I laying on the couch pondering with the green pillow.

Roommate work out/ high school musical/dance/ hoolahoopin/ ballpunchin/ country dance instruction/ stylishness/ embarrassment

This was a certain time to remember. Who knows exactly what we were doing, but we did have a good time. We always planned to have a second one of these, but um somehow it just didn't happen, I'm not sure why? :)


Conclusion:

You never know what will happen when after curfew, when all the guys are gone, the blinds are shut, and the girls are left to themselves to party:)







No comments: